Freitag, 20. September 2019

- Clean and Simple -

"Clean and Simple" is a stamping style that I use quite often because it puts the focus on the stamped image and I like that very much.

At present, MFT stamps has on its blog the annual Card Design Superstar contest

and there are three categories in this contest. One of them is the "Clean and Simple Genius" and I made the following card for this category:


For the card I used the stamp set "Happy Hedgehogs" for the main images and the sentiment. The little heart is from the stamp set "Bitty Bears". I coloured the images with ZIG clean color real brush markers and by hand I drew the frame with a black marker.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Eine zauberhafte Karte, liebe Carola. Die Igelchen hast Du wunderschön coloriert und Deinen CAS-Stil mag ich sehr.

    Sonnige Grüße
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Mit der Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Deiner Daten durch diese Website einverstanden.