Dienstag, 29. April 2014

- Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge #16 -

The new Challenge #16 on the Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge Blog is a sketch and when I saw it I thought I could make a card according to that sketch. Last week I had no time for this, but yesterday was the perfect weather: it was pouring with rain all day and the weather inspired me to make a Christmas card *lol*.

This is the sketch:










And this is my card:














Stamps: Waltzingmouse
Ink pads: SU "Real Red" and "Lucky Limeade"

Other: Cardstock, SU Marker "Real Red"

This is already my 6th Christmas card for this year - better start early than too late!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Carola,

    man kann ja wirklich nie früh genug mit Weihnachtkarten anfangen und der "Starter" ist ja ein echter Hingucker!!!

    Liebe Grüße -

    Annette

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Eine sehr huebsche Karte und fuer Weihnachtskarten ist es nie zu frueh ;).

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I adore these cute little Christmas Trees, so pretty and festive. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That's an adorable card. I really like the fine red border all the way around to highlight those pretty trees. I must get making Christmas cards, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ein wonderschon Weinachtskarten. Vielen Dank.
    Tara
    Waltzingmouse Fantics Challenge DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Mit der Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Deiner Daten durch diese Website einverstanden.